Thursday, February 9, 2012

i suck...

Yes that's right...I suck.  :-(
I'm not very good with keeping up with this blog.
I started this blog to showcase my cake skills and hopefully gain some business.
Well the good news is...business has been pretty steady. 
Bad news is...I've been so busy, I haven't been able to keep up with my blog.

Here are a few of the confections I've made the past few months...



Red velvet Iphone cake with cream cheese frosting
I absolutely enjoyed making this cake! 
All app icons are hand-carved and handpainted by moi!



Almond cowboy cake with almond buttercream icing


Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing


NY Giants birthday/Christmas cake.
Another red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting...it's such a popular flavour! 
I know...my camera isn't very good.  I definitely need to invest in a new camera.


This cake was made for my co-worker who always made 'hairy butt jokes'...
Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting


That's all I got for now, folks.
More to come in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment